Friday, March 9, 2012

A break!

Have you ever worked on a robot for a long time and then got discouraged and everything seems to go wrong? Well if you have you know how I feel. I have been working on a project that I have kept top secret for about a month. I have finished building it but it seems that whenever I program it, it messes up in one way or another so I have decided to take a break from programming and work on my project that I will be entering into NXTLogs challenge. But don't worry I made building instructions for my robot and I still have the program so I can still finish it after awhile. This is what I do if I am stumped on an Algebra problem I just skip it and come back to it later. I will be uploading some pics of it in a week or so, so that you know what I was working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment