Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome to the Maniac Blog!!!!

                                                            
    
     Thank you for coming to "The Maniac Blog." I hope you enjoy it.
 
      Here are the reasons for me starting "The Maniac Blog".
  • Because I love building with the Mindstorm NXT. 
  • I want to let everyone know about my passion for robotics.
  • To post competitions and some of my projects and current experiments.
  • For fun! 
This Blog is part of my website http://www.mindstormmaniacs.yolasite.com/ please visit my website and tell me what you think about it, you can visit it by clicking on the link.
               Please check back regularly for new posts.

            Your fellow Mindstorm Maniac,
                                Mike         

No comments:

Post a Comment